Joomla 4 Error “INDX(t…..”

Last week while developing a new site in Joomla 4 we got a bunch of text in the header that had “#Language.TextToSpeech” and other text in this section above the page. We did a Google search and found nothing. We started over again with a back up, so we didn’t loose anything. It still bothered us to what went wrong. There was a new update available to take us from 4.2.2 to 4.2.3. This update resolved the issue we had with the original site. We would still like to know what went wrong.

Let us know if this helped you….


Leave a Reply

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Translate »