Joomla Gantry GTranlate Conflict

We have a couple of sites built in Joomla and was asked to add Google Translation to a site. We got it styled just the way we wanted using the “Nice dropdown with flags” setting. This worked great on all the pages but the home page. We were using several Joomlead Particles in a Gantry Hydrogen template on the home page, but we had other particles on the default pages as well.

We found the issue was the addition of a hard coded Font Awesome javascript being added in the “Page Settings” of the Gantry Home page layout. We needed to add this in the “</body>” section of the Javascript we were adding. It looks like this below.

The GTranslate chat support was above and beyond helpful. We were using the free version and they got us started in right place by using the Console tab in the browser.

Let us know if this helped you…

Comments

Leave a Reply

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Translate »