We recently moved a customer’s website to new hosting and after restoring the website we got blank site with just “No input file specified” on the screen. The site had no issues on the old host, and was working great in XXAMP. We were at a loss and headed over to Google for some help.
We do often like the results we get from StackOverflow, so we started with the following suggestions from this page.
The hosting plan didn’t allow direct access to the Apache settings. This is one of the suggestions in that article.
We got it resolved and we believe it was by going to PHP 8.2. We tried 8.1 and still had the issue. This is hard to completely determine if PHP was the total reason we got it fixed. We had also took our localhost copy and turned all the plugins off and switched the permalinks to be plain. We switched the permalinks back once the site was live.
Let us know if this helped you….