We got a call from a user saying the computer was locked up. When we connected we say several applications open and several browser windows open. One of the Browser Windows was Chrome and it was looking to “Choose a file” to upload. That window was unresponsive; however, the other browser windows and application were actually behaving fine. We used the EventViewer to see if there were any application errors and there were several related to Chrome.
Since the Chrome window doing the upload was the only window not working we assumed this was the right path. The details in the Event lead us to Control Panel >> Security and Maintenance section.
In this Security and Maintenance section we could see “AppHang81” event with Chrome.
We found the following article that help us with some possible solutions.
This article goes into the “Add-ins” into Outlook Web App and disabling them.
We will check with the user after a few days to see if this totally resolved their issue.
Let us know if this helped you…