We needed to have an Excel spreadsheet of the email addresses we had in global address book group. Here is the best method we found so far.
- Open a new email
- In the “To” area click on the “To” button and select your group.
- Next to the group name you will see a “+” icon. Click on this and this will display the email addresses.
- We had a lot of email addresses so we needed to click on the “23 others” text to see all the email addresses.
- Copy all these email addresses.
- Open Excel and paste them into a single cell.
- Select that single cell and go to the “Data” tab in the Excel Tool Ribbon, and click on “Text to Column“.
- Choose “Delimited” on the first prompt.
- Choose “;” or “Semicolon” on the next prompt.
- Choose “General” on the next, and hit “Finish“.
- Select the whole row by clicking on the row number and hitting “CTL + C“
- Move down to a blank cell and right-click and choose “Paste Option: Transpose “
Let us know if this helped you…