Export Outlook Global Address Book to Excel
We needed to have an Excel spreadsheet of the email addresses we had in global address book group. Here is the best method we found so far.
- Open a new email
- In the “To” area click on the “To” button and select your group.
- Next to the group name you will see a “+” icon. Click on this and this will display the email addresses.
- We had a lot of email addresses so we needed to click on the “23 others” text to see all the email addresses.
- Copy all these email addresses.
- Open Excel and paste them into a single cell.
- Select that single cell and go to the “Data” tab in the Excel Tool Ribbon, and click on “Text to Column“.
- Choose “Delimited” on the first prompt.
- Choose “;” or “Semicolon” on the next prompt.
- Choose “General” on the next, and hit “Finish“.
- Select the whole row by clicking on the row number and hitting “CTL + C“
- Move down to a blank cell and right-click and choose “Paste Option: Transpose “
Let us know if this helped you…