While building a new site in Joomla 4 our RSS Feeds showed “Feed not found“. This happened after we upgraded to 4.2. We contacted Joomla and they are aware of the issue. They said this will be a bug fix in the next release or 4.2.1. Meanwhile it is hard to work on site that has something broken on each page. Until the update is released we did the following to fix the issue.
We had an Akeeba backup from before the 4.2 upgrade. We installed this site locally and moved the following files over into the site we are working on. Here are the files and their location.
- AtomParser.php – \libraries\src\Feed\Parser
- RssParser.php – \libraries\src\Feed\Parser
We copied these two files from the restored backup to the new site and everything was working the way it should.
Let us know if this helped you….